Freqently Asked Questions
Updated Friday June 15, 2018 by ADMIN.
Q: How do I register for a league?
A: Download the Registraton Application from the Documents tab and follow the instructions.Teams from last season download a Pre-registration form for early registration.
Q: I can't login, my password doesn't work
A: Request a password reset. An email will be sent to you to reset the password to anything you prefer.
Q: How do I enter scores to my Team Website?
A: Login to your TEAM website
- Select Results
- The website records your Results as a Win = 2, Tie = 1, Loss = 0
- (Win = 1 point for each game in the match or 2 points)
- You may enter your results and your opponents results in this way
- Rankings will be accurate based upon the Win, Tie, Loss input alone.
- It is the responsibility of teams to enter their scores immediately after games to accurately and quickly update their standings.
- YOU MUST ENTER RESULTS EVEN IF YOU LOST ALL GAMES.
- The website requires the input to log that you actually played the game. Failure to do this will affect your standings. The website will assume you did not play.
Q: How do I enter my results into the NEW Mobile App SiPLAY?
A: Download from the app store. People seem to prefer the SiPLAY to the old TEAMWALL app which will be phased out in time.
- Login to SiPLAY with your existing account login
- Home screen will show you a scrolling schedule with your past, current and future games.
- Tap inside the 'Game Detail' box for the date you want to enter results
- Game Detail screen, Tap LIVE
- You will see your team and your opponents team
- Tap 3 white dots, right hand side of red bar
- Tap Edit Score
- Tap default number
- Enter score, choose one of the following 2,1,0
- You have enterred your score for that game!