Freqently Asked Questions
Updated Wednesday July 19, 2017 by ADMIN.
Q: How do I register for a league?
A: Registration is a 2-step process. To completely register your team, set-up your website/mobile TEAMWALL and pay for your league fees follow these steps:
- Step 1 - Register to www.cochranevolleyball.net website by creating an account and logging in. If you are new to the league you will have to register as a new team and complete the registration as instructed.
- Step 2 - After registering to www.cochranevolleyball.net and completing registration, including basic roster set-up, with at least two volunteer and player assignments, the final payment window will ask you to CLICK the link to the Town of Cochrane website payment page to pay by credit card:
- With these 2-steps completed your are ready to go,
- Download the FAQ/HELP document at the bottom of this page if you need more help.
Q: I can't login, my password doesn't work
A: Request a password reset. An email will be sent to you to reset the password to anything you prefer.
Q: How do I enter scores to my Team Website?
A: Login to your TEAM website
- Select Results
- The website records your Results as a Win = 2, Tie = 1, Loss = 0
- (Win = 1 point for each game in the match or 2 points)
- You may enter your results and your opponents results in this way
- Rankings will be accurate based upon the Win, Tie, Loss input alone.
- It is the responsibility of teams to enter their scores immediately after games to accurately and quickly update their standings.
- YOU MUST ENTER RESULTS EVEN IF YOU LOST ALL GAMES.
- The website requires the input to log that you actually played the game. Failure to do this will affect your standings. The website will assume you did not play.
Q: How do I enter my results into the NEW Mobile App SiPLAY?
A: Download from the app store. People seem to prefer the SiPLAY to the old TEAMWALL app which will be phased out in time.
- Login to SiPLAY with your existing account login
- Home screen will show you a scrolling schedule with your past, current and future games.
- Tap inside the 'Game Detail' box for the date you want to enter results
- Game Detail screen, Tap LIVE
- You will see your team and your opponents team
- Tap 3 white dots, right hand side of red bar
- Tap Edit Score
- Tap default number
- Enter score, choose one of the following 2,1,0
- You have enterred your score for that game!