NEW ELECTRONIC WAIVER!
COMPLETE YOUR ADULT PARTICIPATION WAIVER ELECTRONICALLY!
- Go to Documents tab on the website
- Download the Word doc 'Electronic Filing'
- Cntrl/click on the link
- Fill in the form and follow the instructions
- Be sure all your players and subs do this
- Complete/update your Team Rosters on your Team website, you must be logged in to do this
- If your website has the Manage Roster Glitch, compete the paper Team Roster, photograph and send to, email@example.com. The Team Roster is on the Documents tab.
Questions or Concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW MOBILE APP- SiPlay basic instructions!
ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!
Download the NEW SiPlay mobile app for your mobile phone:
SIPLAY has improved user interface and with a little exploring you will find all the mobile functions you need:
- Download and login with your current team website login
- All players must use the same login for registering to this APP
- Select your Team
- SCROLL through the opening pages and you should be on their home page. You can hide the feeds you dont want or need to see.
- Main menu should be your Team(s) name(s) Select the team you want to see.
- See bottom icons:
- Feed - home page
- Schedule- game details, attendance, results(score) input,
- Messages- for team chat, alerts, sent
- My Teams- Home, Roster, Schedule, Standings
- Results/Score input
- Tap Schedule
- Tap Final Score
- Tap LIVE
- Tap 3 white dots, Select Edit Score
- Update your score with a 2, 1, 0 for a Win=2games, Tie=1game, Loss=0games
- Tap SAVE
- Tap the top back arrown to SCHEDULE page and check your input on STANDINGS
DOWNLOAD SiPLAY APP AND EXPLORE THE IMPROVED FUNCTIONALITY. Find this too involved, then DOWNLOAD TEAMWALL mobile app.
Note: We have reports of some iPHONE users having issues. Technical issues can be reported to the developer through the app itself.
VOLLEYBALL RULES UPDATE!
- NO NET CONTACT IS ALLOWED IN ANY LEAGUE!
- PLAYERS- CALL YOUR OWN NET FAULTS!
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO GOVERN YOUR EMOTIONS ON AND OFF THE COURTS:
- A reminder to all players to behave respectfully both on and off the court. Disrespectful language, aggresive gestures or displays of anger are not permitted in this league.
- The Cochrane Volleyball League reserves the right to sanction any player or team that demonstrates behaviour that is counter to the spirit of sportsmanship or violates any persons human rights.
- Any player with concerns should contact League Administration immediately and we will assist you with the conflict resolution process.
- ROCKYVIEW SCHOOL POLICY- please read document
- No children or spectators are permitted in Rockyview Schools, includes Mitford and Rancheview Schools
- Participants must not venture into the school apart from- gym, designated washrooms, water fountains.
- Shoes/boots must be left at the entrance.
- Adopt a zero impact mindset and leave no mess or gear in the gyms
- Play and equipment re-stock must be put away and participants must leave by 10:00 p.m.